“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.”
― Gloria Steinem
This year I will:
- fly more (with my paraglider)
- fly more in a commercial aircraft, maybe upgrade from economy just once
- keep up my gym membership. I had great results late last year.
- get really, really good at cycling (with my new pink bike)
- use my newly found cycling expertise to enjoy an overseas cycling trip, maybe even with my husband
- say WOW every day to something new (this was borrowed from my friend Joanne Fedler)
- I will be a new grandmother (grandma? granny? nanna? nagy? nona? – just trying them on for size)
- be more social and arrange / attend more events, just for fun!
- nuture (i.e. water and possibly talk to) and expand my new veggie garden -tomatoes and lettuce today – tomorrow, beans and cauliflower!
- and of course travel to new and exciting destinations!
What will you do??
– signing off from Marika at Women’s Own Adventure