SUGGESTED PRE NIGHT ACCOMMODATION
- Holiday Inn Perth.
- Morning: 2 hours and 50 minute transfer from Perth to Injidup to start your walk. Afternoon: 22 minute transfer from end of the trail to our accommodation.
INJIDUP TO SMITHS BEACH
- Walk 7.5kms. 4 hours walking with breaks. Easy Walk. Grade 2.
Meet your guides in the foyer of the Holiday Inn Perth CBD at 7.30am for your transfer to Margaret River. (Approximately 3 hours drive). Today enjoy a relaxing walk from Injidup to Smiths Beach. Meander past vibrant granite formations, lagoon-like bays and limestone cliffs. Take in the remarkable Canal Rocks and the numerous picturesque lookouts, while you wander through scenic bushland. Upon arrival at beautiful Smiths Beach, enjoy a short transfer to our accommodation Pullman Bunker Bay Resort. Enjoy free time to take a swim in the infinity pool or relax in our villa before joining the group for dinner in the charming Other Side of the Moon Restaurant, enjoy a la carte dining accompanied with Margaret River regional wines. A great way to finish the day.
CAPE NATURALISTE TO SMITHS BEACH
- Morning: 5 minute Afternoon: 22 minute
- Walk 16kms. 8 hours with breaks. Medium walk. Grade 3.
Today’s walk will take you from Cape Naturaliste lighthouse back to Smiths Beach. You will start off at the beautiful cliff-top scenery of Cape Naturaliste and meander towards the spectacular panoramas of Sugar Loaf Rock. Sugar Loaf Rock is a remarkable granite island-like rock formation situated in the ocean and it is the summer residence for red-tailed tropic birds. The coast mainly exists of limestone cliffs, short beaches and low rocky areas. After continuing from Sugar Loaf Rock you will carry on towards the coastal hamlet of Yallingup while strolling along an extended section of carved limestone sea cliffs. After Yallingup, you will wander over the granite headland at Torpedo Rock before reaching Smiths Beach. Afterwards, enjoy a short transfer back to the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort. Tonight indulge in a sensational dinner at a local winery, accompanied by wonderful wines from the estate.
Note: A shorter 14km walk is available today, ending at Yallingup instead of Smith’s Beach.
MOSES ROCK TO GRACETOWN
- Transfer Morning: 30 minute Afternoon: 40 minute
- Walk 13kms. 6.5 hours with breaks. Medium walk. Grade 3
Today our walk will take us from Moses Rock to Grace Town. During this walk, marvel at the glorious panoramas of the coast from cliff-top lookouts and the looming granite-gneiss of Wilyabrup. You will pass through the low heath and low granite headland, known as Whaleback. Before reaching Gracetown, wander through an enchanting section with lichen-covered rocks and heaps of pink fairy orchids in spring. Afterwards, we return to our accommodation at the Pullman Bunker Bay Resort for a superb dinner, accompanied with local Margaret River wines.
REDGATE BEACH TO CONTOS BEACH
- Transfer Morning: 55 minute Afternoon: 3 hour transfer back to Perth.
- Walk 6kms. 3 hours with break. Easy walk. Grade 2.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast before we head out for our last walk. Today we start at the favourite local surfing and fishing spot, the historic Redgate Beach. During the walk, we enjoy beautiful views in both directions from granite outcrops and we might even spot some kangaroos. The walk from Bob’s Hollow to Contos is possibly the most impressive section of the Cape to Cape Track, with breathtaking panoramas north and south. A helicopter will be waiting for us on the beach at the end of our walk. From the sand, we are whisked away for an impressive transfer to the famous Leeuwin Estate. Along the way, we can appreciate stunning aerial views of the coastline. We arrive flying above a beautiful Karri forest to land at Leeuwin Estate. Here we will enjoy wine tasting and a magnificent lunch overlooking the stunning gardens and forest of the estate
After lunch at approximately 2.30pm, we will transfer the group back to Perth.
Arrive back to Perth at approximately 6.00pm.
- Included With This Trip
Your 3-day walking holiday includes:
- Pack Free Walk – no overnight packs to carry
- Helicopter Flight from your beach to the winery
- Special dinner at a local Winery
- Special celebratory lunch at Leeuwin Estate Winery
- Margaret River wines served with all evening meals
- 3 nights at the 5 star Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
- 3 x a la carte dinners served with Margaret River wines
- 3 delicious lunches to enjoy whilst walking
- 3 x Hot and Cold breakfasts
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy while walking
- Professionally guided by local guides – Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Transfers to and from Perth CBD
- NO Credit Card Fees
- The Pullman Bunker Bay Resort
- Not Included In This Trip
- Pre / post tour accommodation
- Public transport to start of walk
- Any optional activities during free time
- Tips or gratuities and items of a personal nature