“To travel is to take a journey into yourself”
Do you enjoy walking holidays and adventure activities, authentic cultural experiences or wildlife encounters? Are you searching for a travel experience that is a little off the beaten track but you don’t really want to travel alone?
Women’s Own Adventure offers tours for women travelling alone, where you will be ingood company with a small group of like-minded women. Our tour destinations include Africa, Alaska & Canada, Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, and even Antarctica!
Take a look at the tours we offer and inspire your adventurous spirit.
About Women’s Own Adventure
Women’s Own Adventure is the result of a passion for travel and adventure, as well as the belief that life is too short and great experiences should be shared. Our adventures are especially designed by women for women across the globe, with small group sizes in mind. We organise every detail of your trip while you enjoy the adventure. Our trips are designed with respect for the environment and cultural sensitivity.
Our qualifications, associations and achievements:
- Licensed Travel Agent – License number 2TA09459
- ATAS Accredited – (Elevating Travel Standards) – Member number: A10569
- Member of AFTA (Australian Federation of Travel Agents) – Member number: 10151
- Member of CATO (Council of Australian Tour Operators)
- Member of ATTA (Adventure Travel Trade Association)
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 – Telstra Business Women’s Award Nominee
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 – Who’s Who of Australian Women
- 2009 Finalist – Stevie Awards for Women in Business
- 2008 Winner – Outstanding Innovation Award
- We believe that if you can dream it, you can do it!
Our Promise To You
The entire Women’s Own Adventure team is dedicated to ensuring a fantastic customer service experience for all our clients. In support of this, we make the following promises to you:
- Our staff will always be polite, patient, and professional.
- Our staff will always strive to respond to any phone or email communications as promptly as possible.
- Our staff will always be receptive to service and tour feedback.