NEPAL IS STILL SAFE FOR TOURISTS, Ground Realities of April 25 Earthquake in Nepal
- Out of 75 districts of Nepal, only 8 are affected.
- Out of 10 National Parks, only 1 is affected.
- All the highways and sub-ways are in operation with zero damage
- Out of 8 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, only 2 have around 40% damages
- 90% hotels in Kathmandu Valley are safe and in operational conditions. 100% Hotels in popular destinations like Pokhara, Chitwan, Lumbini, Bardiya, Ilam, Annapurna Region, Everest Region etc. are safe and in full operation.
- Out of 35 popular trekking routes, only 2 are affected
- All the International and National airports are in operation with zero damage
- Communication (nets, phone calls, ATM’s, swipe machines) is working well.
- Hospitals and Clinics are safe and in operation. No viral diseases or influenza is seen.
Nepalese, globally known as the most hospitable people, are ready to welcome the Guests.
As, culturally, “Guests are God” In Nepal.
Experience the smiles even in sorrow.