Bhutan is the last Mahayana Buddhist kingdom in the world. The lush green valleys, virgin forests, clear fast flowing rivers and an enthralling landscape have made Bhutan an exclusive tourist destination today. The Kingdom has some of the most famous sites in the world for Buddhist pilgrims. It is home to one of the most vibrant un-spoilt traditions and exciting cultures on earth.
- Witness the Thimphu Festival – One of the biggest Festivals in the capital of Bhutan
- Visit the Folk Heritage Museum
- Learn about the county’s development philosophy of Gross National Happiness
- Visit the market in Thimphu
- Day excursion to Taktshang Monastery, literally known as Tiger’s Nest – one of Bhutan’s most sacred places
- Hike to Wangditse Lhakhang – it a moderate hike through pine and Oak forests
- Try archery – Bhutan’s National Sport
|Activity Level||Duration||Departure Date||Price|
||9 days||6th October 2019
|moderate||9 days||24th September 2020||$3,375|
The tour price is based on twin share accommodation. If you are willing to share with another female traveller on this tour and there is availability in a twin share room then no single supplement is charged. If you would like to have your own room for the duration of the trip, there is an additional charge of $380.