We have secured a number of cabins for our Women’s Own Adventure clients, and will do our best to match up solo travellers with another female on our tour, thereby avoiding the single supplement cabin charge.
| ALASKA SMALL SHIP ADVENTURE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Dawes Glacier and exploration in the ice-rich waters of Endicott Arm
• Kayak, paddle board, skiff, and hike in glacial landscapes, old growth and rainforest
• Spot wildlife in Behm Canal and Tongass National Forest
• Kayak and wilderness hike along the remote coast of Stephens Passage
• Navigate winding Wrangell Narrows and Behm Canal
• Visit Wrangell’s Kiksetti Totem Park and Chief Shakes Tribal House
This trip is open to everyone..
including partners, men and friends or come on your own and share a cabin with other women adventurers.
This is an adventure like no other, nature and wildlife as you’ve never experienced it. This expedition-style small ship cruise will take you to explore the inner reaches and western coves of the Inside Passage. Your will explore “wild and wooly” wilderness, wildlife and whale watching, Glacier calving, trek and exploration, kayaking, paddle boarding and skiffing in secluded coves and passages plus more. You will have daily insights from your on-board expedition leader and guides.
Come play. We play in the water. In the woods. Even in the mud. We think it’s pretty cool and our guests tend to agree. It’s all about the untamed wilderness and the many ways you get to discover it. No matter your interest, our goal is to provide you with a mix of outdoor opportunities while making it easy to enjoy moments or hours of escape and relaxation. The choice and pace are yours.
|Activity Level||Duration||Departure Date||Price|
|easy / moderate||8 days||5th August 2017||from US $3,595|
* plus tax and port charges of approx US$200 per person